Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Labor Day is coming!

Hey guys! Sorry about missing two blogs last week.  ( as I type this, I haven't slept yet, so it's still a Monday! No judging! =P ) 


But because of it, you guys will get double the goodness! I'll be blogging EVERYDAY this week. Yes you read that right. I will be blogging everyday until Labor Day, then revert back to the friendlier 3 days a week post! 

With Labor Day coming, it means two things. First of all,  as a reminder that comics will not be coming out on a Wednesday after any holiday. Instead, comics come out on a Thursday! Sometimes I get so excited that it's "Comic Book Day" and then I end up being disappointed when I show up at the comic book store only to discover that I had forgotten that there was a holiday! I don't want you lovely people to do the same mistake that I did!

And second of all,  there will be an exclusive FREEBIE with every blog post! Yes, you read that right! A FREEBIE! Now, who doesn't like freebies? 

I know how much we are glued to our computers and we are constantly trying to find new ways to spruce it up! So introducing this awesome wallpaper! 



There are several sizes that you can choose from:






Right click and save while you can! These won't be around forever!


Happy decorating,  catch you guys tomorrow! 



No comments: