Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Comic Rush of 2010

How many of you guys are rushing around still buying presents at the last minute? I know that I am, and like many of you, I struggle with what to get my friends and relatives.

No matter how well you know them, you still would like to get them a gift that not only delights them but also surprises them. Most people don't expect graphic novels and comic books in a genre that they like, so why not do that?

I know that sometimes we don't always order things on time and due to the weather lately around world being particularly bad (did you hear about the million travelers stranded in Europe?) we can't expect the items we ordered to arrive on time.

But no worries, I'm here to save you!


If you live in the Southern California area, Studio-407 is conveniently located here so that you won't have the agonizing wait by your door for the UPS/FEDEX/USPS man, when you can just  get some of our wonderful original graphic novels straight from us!

And for those that are a little farther away, many retailers and comic shops that carry our title will be open special hours to accomadate the season. One in praticular near my house is even having a holiday sale and I'm sure that this isn't limited to just this one store!

Not really into graphic novels but a fan of us anyways? Or have that extra Christmas bonus to do rush deliveries?

We have an online store at Zazzle .

Here is a quick reminder of some of our great titles and with that I wish you all

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 




No comments: